Thursday, September 30, 2010

Form Letter

written June 18, 2008


They sent me a form letter to send to the presidential candidates. There was a section that I was supposed to fill about about how CFS has affected my life. I write a paragraph that is supposed to show how hard it is to have CFS. My mood drops through the floor and into the ugly earth. To share how awful it is, to try to prove your suffering, makes it even more awful.

Something to remember.

A depression aches in my bones like the glaring of metal. I want to skip this feeling. It's anger and pain that is bigger than I am. There is not enough room for it in here, so it runs out of me and spreads across the floor.

I close my eyes.
I keep them open.
It doesn't make a difference.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much to share some information on internet. Actually i don't know about more chronic fatigue Syndromes but after reading your blog, i know little about fatigue symptoms and syndromes but i wish to know more about fatigue, so kindly share fatigue's information with me.


    Thank You so much...

    ------------------------------------------
    Chronic Pain Syndrome

    ReplyDelete